Sunday, November 16, 2008




October was a good month for us.

We visited a new pumpkin patch and much to my dismay, it was nothing like the one we've always gone too. I left sad, longing for the all the great photo opportunities I would have had at the original place. But replaced by great would-be photos, was the company of our friends. Jim was very busy completing his teaching portfolio so we joined Jakob's friends Jack, Liam & Grace. The kids had a great time playing in huge tubs of dried corn and picking out pumpkins in the field. After the little friends left, Jakob and I tried out our first corn maze. We found all of our points and it was interesting walking amongst all of the corn... not something I'd ever experienced before. I imagine that we've started a new tradition, as Jakob really liked it.

No comments: